The “SILENT SLEEP CLINIC” head office is located in Cape Town, South Africa. Our resident Ear-Nose and Throat Medical Specialist manage problems of disturbing snoring and dangerous sleep apnea problems at our excellent facilities. Silent Sleep Clinic branches are located at:
• Cape Town Tel: 021 981 6688
• Cape Westcoast Tel: 022 719 1353
• Swakopmund Tel: 061 224 349
• Walvisbay: Tel: 061 224 349
• Windhoek Tel: 061 224 349
We combine the expertise of an Ear-Nose and Throat Medical Specialist with data obtained from Sleep studies and pressure studies to manage problems of disturbing snoring and breath holding during sleep (Sleep Apnea).
DO YOU SNORE, FEEL TIRED OR SLEEPY DURING THE DAY?
Sleep disorders can now be diagnosed and managed locally by A MEDICAL SPECIALIST!
Severe snoring and sleep apnea can lead to:
• Increased risk of heart attack.
• Increased risk of stroke.
• Daytime sleepiness and poor concentration, leading to industrial and motorcar accidents.
• Irritability and depression.
• Chronic fatigue syndrome.
• Early morning headaches.
• Social and relationship problems.
Allow us to help and make a difference!!
For more information visit the SILENT SLEEP CLINIC website: www.silentsleepclinic.co.za
Do you suffer ear, nose and throat problems.
Dr. Troost is a ENT specialist in medical and surgical management of ear, nose and throat problems. He also focuses on problems with snoring and sleep apnea